Nc Cement Concrete Standard Curing Cabinet (SHBY-40B)
The NC Cement Concrete Standard Curing cabinet is used for the strength and forming setting standard curing to cement, concrete and cement made product, such as strength, forming setting.
The NC Cement Concrete Standard Curing cabinet is widely applicable in cement product factory, construction unit, road and bridge project unit, scientific research department, quality inspection department, and so on.
(1) The box is consist of inner, middle, and outer layers. The inner lay is welded with imported stainless steel. The outer crooked to forming with superior cold-roll steel sheet. The middle layer is padded with EVA foaming. The shelf is made of stainless steel section material. The structure is very strong, with attractive appearance, with goods corrosion resistance, and never rusted.
(2) The humiture controller is adopts completely integrated circuit digital display. It has the advantages such as high resolution, visualized, easy adjustment, high control accuracy, and so on.
(3) The refrigerating system can improve the refrigerating effect by adopting the high power compressor, tube-disc type evaporimeter, and exposed condenser. It uses the fan inside to do the cool-heat air exchange. It can reduce the temperature difference, and make it more stable.
(4) It uses electrical heating tube for heating. The high-power heating tube can make the inner temperature up to the setting quickly. It uses the air generated by heating as the auxiliary compensation for warming.
(5) It uses advanced ultrasonic humidifier for humidification. It can automatically control the humidification in foggy to make sure the humidity in box is ≥ 90%. It is superior to the current method of spray humidification.
When the humiture in the box is higher than setting, the controller makes the refrigeration, humidification system to work. When the humiture in box is lower than setting, the controller makes humidification and heating system to wok. Recycle to control the humiture in the range.
|Operating voltage||220V± 10V|
|Inner cabinet temperature difference||< 1.5º C|
|Temperature control accuracy||± 1º C|
|Humidity control||≥ 90%|
|Effective volume||550× 580× 160mm× 6layers|